What is ToDo list?
What is ToDo list?
What is a ToDo List? The definition is a simple one. It’s a list of tasks you need to complete, or things that you want to do. Most typically, they’re organised in order of priority. Traditionally, they’re written on a piece of paper or post it notes and acts as a memory aid.
How do you write a top 10 list?
Nearly everyone loves top 10 lists….Here are 10 tips on how to write a good list.
- Choose the Right Topic and Tone.
- Write Great Headlines and Subheadlines.
- Be Bold With Your Formatting.
- Organizing Your Top 10 List.
- Don’t Makes Lists Within Your List.
- Make Sure Your List is the Start of Your Article.
- Use Images.
- Be Consistent.
How do you write an example?
When you mean “for example,” use e.g. It is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase exempli gratia. When you mean “that is,” use “i.e.” It is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase id est.
What should I make a list about?
Make your lists something you can go back to when you need to de-stress or need a good laugh!
- 1 | Things That Make You Happy.
- 2 | Things You Are Good At.
- 3 | Things You Want to Learn.
- 4 | Things You Are Grateful For.
- 5 | Things You Don’t Do Enough.
- 6 | Articles You Want to Read.
- 7 | Books You Want to Read.
How do you shorten for example?
e.g. is the abbreviation for the Latin phrase exempli gratia, meaning “for example.” This abbreviation is typically used to introduce one or more examples of something mentioned previously in the sentence and can be used interchangeably with “for example” or “such as.” The use of e.g. implies that there are other …
How do you write ie correctly?
The abbreviation “i.e.” should always appear with a lowercase “i” and a lowercase “e” in a sentence, with a period between both letters. Do not italicize or bold it. The abbreviation “i.e.” does not need to be formatted differently than the rest of the document or paper.
Is it for an example or for example?
For example is very widely used in English. For an example may be technically correct, however it is almost never used in conversation or writing. Sometimes something like ‘An example of this is:’ or ‘An example would be:’ could be used.