What is EJB in JBoss?
What is EJB in JBoss?
The Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) container is a fundamental part of the Java Enterprise architecture. In a nutshell, the EJB container provides the environment used to host and manage the EJB components deployed in the container.
How do I change the context root of a Web application in JBoss?
Updating context roots for JBoss
- Make a backup copy of the cds80. ear file in the toDeploy/timestamp directory of your JBoss installation.
- Use an archive utility to modify the META-INF/application. xml file in the original ear file.
- Copy the ear file that contains the updated application.
- Restart the application server.
What is EJB used for?
EJB is a server-side software component that encapsulates business logic of an application. An EJB web container provides a runtime environment for web related software components, including computer security, Java servlet lifecycle management, transaction processing, and other web services.
What is true about security domain?
A security domain is the list of objects a subject is allowed to access. More broadly defined, domains are groups of subjects and objects with similar security requirements. Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret are three security domains used by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), for example.
How do you show the security domain feature to cover the application in Jboss?
this articles describes how to secure a java web application in jboss using basic authentication.
- step1: edit web. xml in your application.
- step 2: create jboss-web. xml in your application.
- step 3: create application policy on jboss server.
- step 4: create users on jboss server.
How do I set context root in web xml?
To Set the Context Root A context root must start with a forward slash (/) and end with a string. In a packaged web module for deployment on the GlassFish Server, the context root is stored in glassfish-web. xml.
What is context root in Jboss web xml?
The context root for an application is determined by how it is deployed. When a web application is deployed inside an EAR file, the context root is specified in the application. xml file of the EAR, using a context-root element inside of a web module. First, the context root can be specified in the WEB-INF/jboss-web.