How do I change my address for HMRC VAT?

How do I change my address for HMRC VAT?

You can change your details: online – through your VAT online account. by post – using form VAT484. by webchat or phone….When to tell HMRC

  1. the name, trading name or main address of your business.
  2. the accountant or agent who deals with your VAT.
  3. the members of a partnership, or the name or home address of any of the partners.

How do I change my address on my VAT certificate?

To make changes you have to follow the process detailed below:

  1. Visit FTA’s online portal for VAT registration.
  2. Find your approved registration application under the Dashboard tab.
  3. Click ‘Edit to update any of the details mentioned below.

What is a VAT 484?

Use form VAT484 to tell HMRC if any of the business details on your VAT registration application have changed.

How do I change my address with FTA?

2.3.2 Submit the email address change request to the FTA Log into the eServices portal (using your old email address) and go to the ‘My Profile’ tab. help the FTA review and approve your request for the change of email address and click on the ‘Submit for Approval’ button.

How do I contact VAT?


  1. Telephone: 0300 200 3701.
  2. Textphone: 0300 200 3719.
  3. Outside UK: +44 2920 501 261.

How do I set up a Government Gateway account for VAT?

Instructions on how to create government gateway account

  1. Go to HMRC’s login page.
  2. Click the GREEN sign in button.
  3. Click “Create sign in details”
  4. Enter your email address where asked.
  5. You will now be emailed a confirmation code.
  6. You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.

How do I change my VAT email?

Step-1: Login to GST portal ( with your user id and password. Step-2: Click on the registration bar and select the non-core amendment. Step-3: Click on the authorized signatory tab. Step-4: Add new authorized signatory whose email and mobile number you wish to add (New).

How do I change from VAT to non VAT?

You can follow the following procedure:

  1. Download Form 1905 (xls / pdf) – Application for Registration Update. Do make sure you check for the latest version of this form on the BIR website.
  2. Fill out your form 1905 this way:

How do I change my VAT stagger?

How do I change my VAT periods?

  1. You log in to your VAT online account (your Government Gateway account) and request the change online.
  2. You make the request by filling out form VAT484, the form that’s used to inform HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) of any changes to your business details – you can download the form here.

How do I change my VAT scheme?

There are two ways to request a change to your VAT scheme:

  1. Online through your VAT online account – your online Government Gateway account.
  2. By filling out form VAT484 and giving HMRC the information that’s needed – you can download the form here.

How do I deregister for VAT in South Africa?

The procedure that must be followed in order to deregister from VAT is to submit a completed VAT123 form at the SARS branch office where the vendor is registered. A vendor will be deregistered only if all outstanding liabilities or obligations incurred under the VAT Act have been settled or resolved.

Where do I send Form 64 8?

Your client should send the completed form 64-8 to the Central Agent Authorisation Team, unless:

  • HMRC has asked for a completed 64-8 to be sent to a specific office.
  • the authorisation is for Corporation Tax only – send the form to the HMRC office that deals with your client’s Corporation Tax.