What is HEP2Go?
What is HEP2Go?
HEP2Go. HEP2Go is the #1 fan favorite of free online home exercise programs – and for good reason. It has exercises for multiple disciplines, ranging from OT’s and COTA’s to PT’s/PTA’s, athletic trainers, chiropractors and orthopedic physicians.
What does PhysioTec cost?
Here are just a few things to consider if you are thinking of signing up with PhysioTec: Price – Our monthly price is only $16.99 and if you sign up for a year, only $99. Even less if your facility has more than one clinician. We invite you to ask their price.
What is hep related to physical therapy?
A home exercise program (HEP) is one of the most important aspects of physical therapy. This is an individualized set of therapeutic exercises that a patient is given in physical therapy to complete on their own at home. The HEP is advanced throughout the rehab duration as the patient tolerates.
How do you use Physiotec?
Patient Profile > Physiotec > + Create a new Exercise Program
- Patient Profile > Physiotec > + Create a new Exercise Program.
- Your Physiotec system will open and.
- Create the Home Exercise Program in Physiotec and Save.
- Refresh your browser and the program will appear under the Physiotec Tab in Juvonno.
Which is the top barrier to adherence among patients to physical therapy treatment?
As the most common barriers to treatment adherence have found to be low social support, low self-efficacy, pain, lack of knowledge, and time (Arnetz et al., 2004; Kava et al., 2019; O’Keeffe et al., 2016), building rapport between PT and patient is important to facilitate encouragement and positive reinforcement given …
How do I get an exercise prescription?
An exercise prescription generally includes the following specific recommendations:
- Type of exercise or activity (eg, walking, swimming, cycling)
- Specific workloads (eg, watts, walking speed)
- Duration and frequency of the activity or exercise session.