How do I add document properties in Word for Mac 2019?
How do I add document properties in Word for Mac 2019?
- Click the File tab.
- Click Info.
- Click the View and edit database properties link at the top of the page.
- Click the Custom tab. In the Name box, type a name for the custom property, or select a name from the list.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- Click the File tab again to return to your workbook.
How do you add a tab stop to a leader in word?
To set a tab stop
- Go to Home and select the Paragraph dialog launcher .
- Select Tabs.
- Type a measurement in the Tab stop position field.
- Select an Alignment.
- Select a Leader if you want one.
- Select Set.
- Select OK.
How do I make dotted lines in Word?
- Click the Drawing toolbar button on the Standard toolbar, or point to Toolbars on the View menu, and then click Drawing.
- Click Line on the Drawing toolbar.
- Place the pointer where you want the line to start.
- Click and hold the mouse button, and drag the line to the length you want.
How do you increase period size on Google Docs?
Inside your Google Docs text -> press Ctrl+F keys on your keyboard to open up the search box. Type a period inside the search box. Press the three dots options of the search box -> change the size of your Font to a bigger size -> type a period in the Replace with box -> click Replace all.
How do you make a dotted line in Word on a Mac?
Make a line dashed
- Select the line you want to change.
- Click the Shape Format tab, click the arrow next to Shape Outline, point to Dashes, and then click the style you want.
- To create a custom style, click More Lines, and then choose the options that you want.
What is the Paragraph dialog box in Word?
The Paragraph dialog box empowers you to characterize falling template (CSS) style characteristics for adjusting, indenting, and separating passages, or for changing the dispersing between words. These ascribes relate to the Margin, Text-Indent, and Text-Align CSS properties.
How do I check a box in Word?
Make your list
- Create your list.
- Place you cursor at the start of the first line.
- Go to the Developer tab, and then click Check Box.
- If you want a space after the check box, press Tab or Spacebar.
- Select and copy (⌘ + C) the check box and any tabs or spaces.
How do you make a dotted circle on word?
Draw a curve
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes.
- Under Lines, click Curve .
- Click where you want the curve to start, drag to draw, and then click wherever you want to add a curve.
- To end a shape, do one of the following: To leave the shape open, double-click at any time.
Where is the File tab in Word for Mac 2020?
There is no FILE tab in the Mac Office Ribbon. That is a Windows device which compensates for the lack of FILE menu. Many of the same features are located in the File menu, others are located elsewhere, some are not a part of Mac Office.
Where is the Advanced tab in Word Mac?
To choose your advanced Word options, select File > Options, and on the left pane, select Advanced.
Where is the Paragraph dialog box launcher in Word?
On the Home tab or the Layout tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Paragraph dialog box launcher.
What is the dialog box launcher in Word?
A dialog box launcher is a button in the Ribbon of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint used to reveal additional tools available for use in that section of the Ribbon.
Where is the Find button in Word?
From the Home tab, click the Find command. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+F on your keyboard. The navigation pane will appear on the left side of the screen. Type the text you want to find in the field at the top of the navigation pane.
Where is the Options tab in Word?
To see general options for working with Word, click File > Options > General.
How do you make a dotted line in Microsoft Word?
To insert a dotted line (or leader line) in Microsoft Word. Click the expansion arrow on the Paragraph group in the Home tab. 2 The Paragraph dialogue box will appear. Click the “Tabs…” button in the lower left hand corner.
What tab is the Show Hide button on?
On the Home tab, Paragraph group there is a button that looks like a backwards P. This button is the Show/Hide button and toggles the non-printing characters off or on. Note: The Show/Hide button performs the same function as the Show all formatting marks check box on the Display screen of the Word Options window.
Where is the Replace button in Word 2019?
Using the Find and Replace command in Word 2019
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Replace icon in the Editing group (or press Ctrl+H).
- Click in the Find What text box and type a word or phrase to find.
- Click in the Replace With text box and type a word or phrase to replace the text you typed in Step3.
How do I fix words in Word?
Follow these steps if you are using Word 2010 or a later version:
- Display the File tab of the ribbon, then click Options.
- Click Display at the left side of the dialog box.
- Select the Object Anchors check box.
- Click on OK.
- In Print Layout view, select the shape (the block arrow).
How do you make a period size 14?
Enter a period in the Find box and another period in the Replace box. Beneath the Replace box, select the Change formatting option and in the Font size box enter 14. When you click on the Find/Replace all button, your changes will be made.
How do you tab in Word on a Mac?
If you don’t see the ruler at the top of your document, click View > Ruler to display it. Click the lower edge of the ruler where you want to set the tab. On the Format menu, select Tabs to open a window with tab options. Select the tab.
Where is the Paragraph dialog box in Word Mac?
In Microsoft Word for Mac computers, the Paragraph dialog box is used to add and adjust hanging indents.
- Highlight a paragraph in the document.
- Click “Format” on the main menu and select “Paragraph” to open the Paragraph dialog box, which is used for all paragraph formatting including page breaks and spacing.
How do I insert a dotted line Tab leader in word?
To create dot leaders, on the Home tab, click Paragraph, Tabs, and type the position where you want page numbers to begin (we recommend 6″). Then click Alignment – Decimal, Dot Leader – 2, Set and then OK. On the page, type the chapter title or section heading, then press the Tab key.
How do you make periods bigger on Microsoft Word Mac?
How to Change Period Size in Microsoft Word
- Open the document.
- Select the Home tab.
- Click Replace.
- Type a period into the Find what and Replace with fields, then click More.
- Click Format and select Font.
- Choose a font size and click OK.
- Click Replace All.