How do I fix error 800700e8?
How do I fix error 800700e8?
Solution 3: Clear the system cache
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button on your controller for Device Options.
- On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.
How do I fix error code 8C230002 on Xbox 360?
This type of error occurs most often when you are trying to access unrated content. If the account that’s being used is an adult account, sign in to the account and then make sure it has unrestricted access to content. You can adjust your settings on your Xbox 360 console or online.
How do I fix my Xbox Live error?
Let’s have a detailed look at these troubleshooting tricks.
- 1] Check for updates in Microsoft Store.
- 2] Check Xbox Live Status.
- 3] Check your antivirus Firewall settings.
- 4] Sign out and sign in again to the Microsoft Store.
- 5] Run Windows Update Apps Troubleshooter.
- 6] Reset the game from Settings.
How do I fix 8C230002?
Solution 1: Check the Xbox status Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is up and running again.
How do I fix 8015402B?
The Error 8015402B essentially means that the email address associated with the MSA has not been verified. If this scenario is applicable, you should be able to fix the issue by getting access to the email account that you used and verifying it by following the steps included inside the verification email.
Why is my Xbox having connection problems?
Turn off your Xbox One. Now, locate your router and/or modem, unplug it for about 30 seconds, and plug it back in. This will reset your internet and possibly resolve any hiccups that may be originating with your network hardware. Turn your console back on, and see if you experience the same issue.
Why cant my Xbox connect to Xbox Live?
Unplug the network cable from the back of your console. Inspect the cable’s connector and the Xbox console’s socket to make sure that they are clean and free of debris. Plug it back in, making sure it clicks into place. Follow the network cable to your router, gateway, or modem and unplug it.
What is error code 8015402b on Xbox?
If you’re creating a new account on the Xbox 360, this error is the result of your non-Microsoft email not being verified yet as part of the account creation process. Click the link in your email in order to verify it.
How do I fix error 801540a9?
- Sign in to your Microsoft account and select the Family tab.
- Select Add a family member.
- Select Child and enter the email address of the child account that you want to re-associate with the parent account.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account and sign in to the child account.
How do I fix error 0X800701B1 Xbox?
How to Fix Error 0X800701B1
- Use a different USB port. If your computer supports multiple USB ports, try connecting the external HDD to a different port.
- Remove other peripherals.
- Update or reinstall your HDD drivers.
- Keep your file transfer size low.
- Replace your external HDD.